El Masraweya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD

5 posters

Go down

GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD  Empty GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD

Post  falling feathers Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 am

Dr. shesha is here .. and i have something for u guys especially for passion Wink Wink
well ,after a long research , no sleeping and 24/7 studying i give u a list of the food that can boost ur memory ( actually i googled it and it took me only 15 minutes ..lol) enjoy it Smile

...............................................................................................................
Memory Boost: How Food Supports Your Brain

Your entire body needs the right nutrients to keep it healthy, and your brain is no exception. Your brain benefits from a variety of nutrients, including fats, proteins, vitamins, and sugars, to help keep it sharp, offer protection against cell damage, and help it function properly. What’s more, the right foods also can provide the perfect fuel to improve memory.

.........................................................................................................................
Memory Boost: Build a Diet With Memory Foods

Here are the nutrients that can give your brain a memory boost:

Unsaturated fatty acids. These healthy fats can help reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease, and are found in foods like olive and sesame oil, avocados, peanuts, walnuts, and pecans.

Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids also help protect your brain from dementia and improve your memory. They’re found in fatty fish that swim in cold water, like trout, mackerel, and salmon.

Brightly colored fruits. Give yourself a memory boost with dark berries that help keep blood vessels in the brain clear and protect brain cells from damage. Eat fruits like blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Blueberries and similar foods have been shown to actually reverse age-related memory shortfalls in humans and animals. Oranges, cherries, plums, and red grapes are also great memory food.

Leafy and colorful vegetables. Vegetables also protect the brain from damage and deteriorating memory, so eat lots of bright greens in the form of broccoli, spinach, kale, sprouts, bell peppers, and asparagus. Eggplant, corn, and even onions are also good memory food veggies

Essential vitamins. Vitamin E, C, B12, and folic acid are belong in a brain-healthy diet to improve memory. A diet rich in a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, as well as legumes (like beans), can provide you with plenty of vitamins for a good memory boost. But you may also want to consider taking a supplement to make sure you get all of the vitamins you need.

Glucose. Your body needs glucose for energy, and studies have shown that a little bit of natural sugar can help boost memory and cognitive function — just don't feast on high-fat cakes or processed foods, which can slow down the energy glucose offers your brain.

Whole grains. Eat whole-wheat breads, pastas, and brown rice to give your brain energy to improve memory and also maintain heart health.
Since unhealthy fats and cholesterol can clog your brain, slow it down, and affect your memory, keep foods containing them to a minimum.

falling feathers
falling feathers

Back to top Go down

GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD  Empty Re: GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD

Post  passion Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks so much! 2ankazteeney
passion
passion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lebanesepassion24

Back to top Go down

Post  GunMan Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

Omega - 3: Are found in these fish oil pills; which I take one daily
GunMan
GunMan

http://www.myspace.com/amghannam

Back to top Go down

Post  falling feathers Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:07 am

GunMan - Holland wrote:Omega - 3: Are found in these fish oil pills; which I take one daily

yeah i know , my dad used to get us these pills , but i hate them cus they are too big ..lol

@ passion . yeah, no problem Smile
falling feathers
falling feathers

Back to top Go down

Post  Daloo3a Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 am

eiw fish pills that sounds nasty

i eat fish every saturday so im good
Daloo3a
Daloo3a
Admin

http://elmasraweya.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Egyptian Gazelle Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

Daloo3a wrote:eiw fish pills that sounds nasty

i eat fish every saturday so im good
lol they smell reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad GET A MEMORY BOOST FROM FOOD  509183 my dad has them too haha
Egyptian Gazelle
Egyptian Gazelle

http://elmasraweya.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GunMan Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 am

GunMan
GunMan

http://www.myspace.com/amghannam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content